Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moving On

First of all, thank you so much to all the loyal readers of Blog Soup over the last few years.  This blog was started right after we moved to Atlanta, and it's been a great way to chronicle our time here.  I've had a great time writing restaurant reviews, talking about cooking, making random observations about life in A-town and getting to know others in the blogging world!  


As we get ready to leave Atlanta and make our way back to Kansas City, I feel like Blog Soup is something that belongs here, so I won't be taking it with me to KC.  


That being said, I think my internet addiction makes it impossible not to blog.  So I've got a new one, The DIY Diaries!  





The next several months of our lives will be pretty heavily focused on the ups and downs of home improvement.  I'm really excited for it.  Please hop on over there, and follow along.  Thanks for reading y'all!

0 Say It Loud & Proud: